Fire is a particularly stressful event, which often has devastating consequences for your house or office. Even a small kitchen fire or damage from an outdoor fire can end up in major expenses on restoration and replacement of possessions if you halt with fire restoration services. Thus, in case of fire damage, it is imperative to call in fire damage restoration experts right away not to let the situation deteriorate increasing your bills.
Remedics Restoration Carolinas is a trusted and IICRC-certified provider of fire damage restoration services and will effectively address water damage and smoke damage that often accompany the fire.
Call 803-802-5385 now to schedule fire restoration and repair!
Remedics Fire Damage Reviews
Why Immediate Fire Damage Restoration is so Important
No one has a second mind whether it is necessary to call firefighters to extinguish fire flames in case of fire. Calling fire damage restoration experts is just as important, as smoke and soot continue to quickly destroy your property soon after the fire flames are gone.
Here is how it works: particles of powdery smoke and soot spread around the area settling on all surfaces in the house. If the immediate smoke restoration is not performed and soot is not cleared, an irreversible chemical reaction starts:
— Just a few minutes are necessary to discolor plastics and highly porous materials.
— In an hour, acidic smoke and soot already leave permanent stains on walls, ceilings, furniture, and flooring.
— Longer exposure results in the corroded and rusted metals and permanent stains on clothing and upholstery. For example, if smoke damage has not been addressed in the first few days, vinyl flooring and wooden furniture would already require refinishing or replacement.
— If the house remains without proper fire and smoke restoration for weeks or more, most or event all positions will have to be replaced including the unaffected by fire carpets, glass, and dishware.
What is more, firefighter’s efforts often end up in virtual flooding of the building causing serious water damage. When fire damages a roof, additional water damage may be caused by rain. This is why it is important to seek a fire restoration company that provides water damage restoration, as it will help take immediate steps minimizing further damage.
Fighting the effects of fire leaving the water damage unattended, you risk facing another problem – mold that starts growing soon after the flooding. Remedics Restoration can also help with mold removal services, but we emphasize that mold issues may be avoided if timely fire damage restoration takes place immediately after the fire.
Why Remedics Restoration is Your Best Choice for Fire Restoration
If a fire has affected your home or your business premises, call in experts in fire restoration and repair as soon as possible. In our service area, Remedics Restoration Carolinas might your best choice. Here are the reasons why:
- We follow ANSI Accredited S700 Standard for Professional Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration that makes our work grounded on reliable fire restoration principles, research and practical experience.
- Our restoration company has A+ rating in the Better Business Bureau.
- We have 18+ years of industry experience, which makes us frankly say, “We have seen it all” whatever the extent of your fire damage is.
- We are your one-stop-shop solution, as we carry out not only professional fire restoration but also effectively address water and smoke damage that is common in case of fire. We also do fire repairs to return your home to the pre-fire condition.
- We prefer human communication and do not outsource emergency calls to AI assistants – they may be intelligent, but we care and sympathize. For the same reason, we maintain communication with you throughout the whole process of fire restoration and bill directly to insurance.
Fire Damage Restoration Process
While Remedics Restoration Carolinas experts develop a custom restoration plan for each case of fire damage, the main steps in fire restoration process are often the same:
- Contact with a Fire Restoration Company. We receive emergency calls 24/7 and instruct you on your best course of action until we arrive to begin a fire restoration process.
- Inspection and Assessment of Fire Damage. We’ll come to your home or business to determine what needs to be done to reverse the damage. This includes careful inspection of the whole property to determine smoke and soot damage. Assessment of the extent of fire damage is vital to determining costs and terms of fire restoration services.
- Tarping, Boarding-up, and Demolition. Remedics Restoration starts fire restoration with boarding-up the damaged or compromised windows, doors and walls to ensure the security of your premises. Our experts tarp the damaged roof to prevent water damage. If necessary, the damaged items are teared-off and demolished.
- Water Removal & Drying (if necessary). Before any fire cleanup efforts, it is important to address water damage. We remove all the water and use dehumidifiers and air movers to effectively dry the affected premises.
- Removal of Smoke and Soot. We use the best tools in the industry including Odorox machines to remove smoke and soot damage from all the surfaces.
- Deodorisation and Sanitation. An important step in fire cleanup is deodorization of the affected materials and furniture and sanitation of areas affected by water to prevent mold issue. We remove odors using professional equipment such as ozone generators and fogging equipment to ensure superior air quality at your house or office and fully eliminate smoke odors, which might otherwise be a sad reminder of a fire event years after the occurrence.
- Repairs and Reconstruction. We can take care of the major repair of the house structure, as well as restore the interior of your house to the pre-fire condition.