A damaged car or roof, tree trunk splitting in half across a yard or a street, broken windows or fences – tree damage is something people rarely predict and something they can never ignore. Trying to manage tree removal and cleanup on your own, you risk causing even more damage to your property or the surrounding area. What is more, it may not be safe!
Remedics Restoration is trained in secure and efficient storm damage restoration. Our professionals can help you remove the fallen trees and branches, clean up the area, repair the damaged property and suggest additional measures to prevent future tree damage.
Call 803-802-5385 now for professional tree damage removal and cleanup!
Storm and Wind Damage
Heavy rains, harsh storms, and strong winds are not a rare occurrence in North Carolina. According to the North Carolina Climate Office, the area suffers more than 2 storms each year. Severe storms are the most common in March, April and May. The average number of tornadoes, which often result in huge wind and tree damage, accounts to 26 per year. Heavy rains, strong winds, and fierce storms can uproot the trees, break large branches or loosen soils causing ultimate tree uprooting.
Why Choose Remedics Restoration to Adress Storm, Wind & Tree Damage
Remedics Restoration Carolinas receive many tree removal and cleanup emergency calls from around our service area. Here is why people trust us with storm cleanup services:
- We are certified and professionally trained providers of restoration services following strict safety standards.
- Our restoration company has A+ rating in the Better Business Bureau.
- We have 18+ years of industry experience, which makes us frankly say, “We have seen it all” whatever the extent of your tree, wind or storm damage is.
- We are your one-stop-shop solution, we can not only provide tree removal and cleanup but also do repairs and inspect your home for signs of water damage that is likely in case of heavy rains or storms.
- 24/7 emergency services, no matter the time or day we answer the phone with a live operator. We typically respond and are on-site within a 1hr response time.
Storm, Wind and Tree Damage Restoration Process
We receive emergency calls 24/7 and immediately explain to the customers what they can expect from our tree removal and cleanup services. Here are the steps we usually take when addressing the outcomes of storm, wind and tree damage:
- Inspection and Assessment. We carefully inspect your property and identify potential hazards. This includes inspection making sure that the fallen trees have not damaged the power lines and that the debris has not blocked the gutters.
- Tarping and Boarding-up (if necessary). We board-up the damaged or compromised windows and doors to ensure the security of your premises. If the roof is damaged, it is vital to tarp it so that a sudden rain does not cause water damage.
- Tree Removal. The next step is the removal of the fallen tree following the industry’s safety requirements and minimizing risks of additional property damage.
- Tree Damage Cleanup and Repairs. We clear the area from branches and debris and repair roofs, windows, fences – whatever it is necessary.
- Further Tree Inspection. Some storm and tree damage may not be obvious at first glance. Nevertheless, they can cause cracks in the tree trunks or loosen soils, which makes the hazard of tree damage loom upon your house. It is important to address these issues as well as cut any branches hovering over your roof or power lines not to let a new storm cause new tree damage.
Any time you have a wind, storm or tree damage, call 803-802-5385 for professional tree removal and cleanup.