At Remedics Restoration Carolinas, we take pride in the fast, efficient and thorough services we offer. Water, fire, and mold damage restoration are not just the list of services, but our commitment and passion to help those in need.
We will respond immediately to any disaster, no matter the size. We are able to provide the absolute best, top quality work for every client, whether it is for a small home owner or a large corporation.
Our customers are our top priority.
We do everything we can to ensure your experience with us is excellent. Our customer support and restoration experts deliver high-quality services and maintain constant communication with you during the process of both inspection and remediation. We do our best to answer your questions and address your concerns and well as teach you how to prevent major damages in similar occasions.
Our Technicians & Certifications
Each of the service technicians at Remedics Restoration Carolinas has been properly trained and certified by the Institute for Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC). We are proud to have the best equipped and the most prepared restoration staff in the industry.
Rest assured that we know how to handle your water, fire, storm, or mold issue with a full array of services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Smoke Damage and Deodorization Services
- Mold Removal and Remediation
- Tree, Storm and Wind Damage Cleanup
- Air Quality Testing
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
5 reasons to Choose Remedics Restoration Carolinas
Your home is your biggest investment, so when it suffers fire or water damage, you want to call on a professional and certified company, which you can fully trust.
You can count on us because:
- Many national home builders choose us to restore their homes after a catastrophe.
- We adhere to federal standards including ANSI accredited S500 Standard for Water Restoration S520 Standard for Mold Remediation and S700 Standard for Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
- We are certified by IICRC, which holds restoration companies to the highest industry standards
- We A+ BBB rating which confirms the integrity of our company
- We have 18+ years of experience in the industry. Years of restoration services have not made us grow professionally, but also exposed us to priceless experience in a variety of cases. Thus, we can effectively consult you on how to avoid mistakes during and after the restoration process.